Updates to civs for ffh2

shippokirara

Chieftain
I got many things. starters. you start with 3 settlers, 6 warriors, and 2 scouts (all civs)
Calabim: Adding Vampire Warrior, Vampire Knight, and switching Sukubus into your team and possibly adding Inkkubus.
(possibly changing spell so that you can use it in anycity. looking for certian promotion it i want to do that. Remember how old spy units could go into an enemy city? you wouldnt have to fight agianst there units? well i need to know how to do that for certian unit. anyone know hwat to do for that one?)

I need alittle help before i move on but i am doing alot more than editing
I Made my Vampire Warrior unit. thats done. but now i need to make it so
A: it doesnt say "Replaces Warrior" and i can use it as a new and seperate unit and
B: I need to make it unique to the Vampires. if anyone can help me i would be very appreciated. please help me as much as you can. thank you.

I have alot of ideas, and i woudl appreciate the help and the backup. :3 when im done with adding units to the vampire civ i will post the first changes. its just the full assets folder with any and all changes. :3

Sorry for thecrappy start. this is the first update. you start with more settlers (3) and more warriors (3) and more scouts (2). also I Added the Tech "Vampirism" which allows Vampire Warrior (and later on in the game will allow all vampires along with there seperate requirements).
I also added the VAmpire Warrior unit. And i changed Feed to Moroi (testing) and changed Feast so you can feed in any city. I plan to have more changes along the way. i would love it if people posted what changes they think i hsoul dmake. thank you and here is the first download

Attachments

• XML.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
  • Art.rar
    69.5 KB · Views: 83
As for Vampires i think much of them to. In orginal ffh2 vampires are weaker tham champios that they replace, i think it should be otherway. So give them 6 str would be a liitle unbalaced, couse they have +10% str form gift of vampirism. So i thout that giving them aditional promotion like thaumaturgy would be nice.

Req for thaumaturgy:
Level 6 or 8 (i have to think this)
Vampirysm - so only units with that promotions can obtain it.

As for the thaumaturgy:
First level - +1 att
- cast drain blood (dmg enemy single unit for 10% and heals vamire for 10%)
Second level - +1 def
- cast drain blood (dmg enemy for 15% and heals for 15%)
Third level - +1 move
- cast drain blood ( dmg enemy for 20% and heals for 20%)

That should be enough to compensate vamire less str in the begining but as unit advance it will be stronger.
And i think that units with vampire prom should be limited, to let say half the population size, so when you have 50 population in your empire you can have 25 unit with vamire prom, that gives the calabim the tick to be more expansive and more warmonger as they hunger for blood rises.
Another thing is that the vampires should have mind I not death I prom. And Vamppire Lords Should have Shadow, mind and body.
Its my opinion and i just trying to get it to work :) what you thik?

Good ideas, but I just find it a little odd you're boosting Calabim. They're already one of the strongest civilizations in the game, just behind Lanun and Hippus.

Calabim is the first and i would not say its the strongest, its ordinary and i just trying to change that, they just dont have many diffrent options for play, just build enough vampires feed them and turn in to vampire lords, no good arcane and so-so army with only one special promotion.

Good ideas, but I just find it a little odd you're boosting Calabim. They're already one of the strongest civilizations in the game, just behind Lanun and Hippus.

in some ways they are the strongest but they can easily be the most annoying civ too. they are based all on anger and start very very very slow. im trying to really boost the speed they are able to get started on and once you get to the water the vampires are practically useless. i want to even them out more, but also make them more realiztic, as the same with every civ. i just started with the vampires

Top Bottom