1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade Tree

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Strategy & Tips' started by Rohit507, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Rohit507

Rohit507 Chieftain

Do we have an upgrade tree available somewhere? I've been looking for a listing of which units upgrade to what, and repeatedly come up short.

I'm playing through my first game right now, and i'll add to this post as I get various upgrades, and once we get a reasonably complete list i'll whip together a nice professional looking upgrade chart for all yalls.

Edit: Found the raw data in the civilopedia, It's not even in the manual so i'm going to have to keep the game open as i make this, This is going to be annoying

2. Rohit507

Rohit507 Chieftain

saved for chart.