[R&F] Upkeep changes?

Art Morte

Prince
Were there changes to upkeep costs with RnF?
Is it possible to see a more detailed breakdown of your unit and city upkeep costs than just the totals?

Probably I'm just imagining things, but I feel like I'm having to build more commercial hubs, harbors and trade routes than previously. I also seem to get some rather big fluctuations in my gold-per-turn that I struggle to perfectly understand. It's probably nothing, but I just thought to ask the forum.

Is it possible to see a more detailed breakdown of your unit and city upkeep costs than just the totals?

Probably I'm just imagining things, but I feel like I'm having to build more commercial hubs, harbors and trade routes than previously. I also seem to get some rather big fluctuations in my gold-per-turn that I struggle to perfectly understand. It's probably nothing, but I just thought to ask the forum.

Is the expenditure list at the bottom of the Yields Screen detailed
enough for you? Or did you need more?

Not sure if that's part of the reason, but there have been a lot of yield nerfs in Rise and Fall (city state bonuses, +100% building yield policy cards) which now require players to invest more in a city to get the benefits. Also, when city loyalty goes down from 100% the yields from that city decrease proportionally.

Oh, okay, so there have been changes I wasn't aware of.

That supposed spy upkeep bug, is there any way to check if it's happening? Other than deleting the spy.

Top Bottom