Users boil down CFC OT

Clearly CFC OT has boiled down to a stove. We are boiling down liberalism, conservatism, and communism. We are boiling down oil refining. Now someone has put on a pot of fundamentalism. Just how many burners does this stove have?

If needed I have a propane burner for my turkey frier.

Why u no post in fundamentalism thread?

And will the stove get extra hot during the baseball offseason?

Oh, you should play a bit of it. It's more gross than you can possibly imagine!

Well, that's undeniably true.

I'll rephrase: it's more gross than I imagine you can possibly imagine. It was certainly more gross than I'd have thought. Else I'd not have watched any of it.

I've seen some disturbing sights in my time, and it's certainly not the worst, by any means. But in terms of sheer grossness it's something to see.

You'll likely watch some of it now. And dismiss it as nothing. Just to show me.

Well, that's undeniably true.

I'll rephrase: it's more gross than I imagine you can possibly imagine. It was certainly more gross than I'd have thought. Else I'd not have watched any of it.

I've seen some disturbing sights in my time, and it's certainly not the worst, by any means. But in terms of sheer grossness it's something to see.

You'll likely watch some of it now. And dismiss it as nothing. Just to show me.

I will no doubt watch it eventually, because I am susceptible to morbid fascination. I have no doubt it will be every bit as gross as you have promised. I'm just holding out for an appropriate moment. I have a dog who pukes on the rug fairly regularly because he insists on eating poop. I figure next time I clean up after him it will have 'set the mood'. I'll watch it then.

We're just boiling down all politics to a state where even an ordinary redneck from Alabama will understand them. Afterwards, we shall use our super-easily understandable politics, and rule for the next 1000 years, until someone boils down our politics, too.

Top Bottom