v1.15

Awesome, now I can finally patch to 3.19 (I was still playing RAND 1.14). Is there a changelog for RAND 1.15 in the download?

EDIT: no changelog, because hardly any changes. Not even a fix for the Babylonian UHV bug. Not that it matters that much, I'm still thankful I can play RAND on 3.19 now.

No problem. It's an easy one to fix by oneself. As a big fan of RAND (it's all I play these days) I do hope you'll keep developing RAND, although it doesn't seem to have a large following compared to RFC.

I'm also a lot more excited about RAND than RFC. Here's to continued development!

RAND is a million times better than RFC, I love how every game is so different! Please keep developing it.:)

@Fierabras, Benkyo, Metal Alloy Man

Me too! It's not so much about perfecting one's well known strategies but more about improvising and really discovering the world. In RFC, after all, you already what it all looks like. Where the Mediterranean is, that Australia is unsettled etc. In every RAND game, everything changed in every new game.
I think Rhye did what Civ should have been: fascinating, challenging till the end!

I also love the exploration part of the game. Lately I have been playing without going for the UHV and somehow I've gotten a bit obsessed with my own "Babylonians in space!" challenge, trying to win a space race victory with Babylon. Definitely an interesting challenge...

I do collapse around 1800 AD most of the time, so I would like to see some sort of stability map info in the game. I hope Rhye gets around in adding some tile info script for this.

Top Bottom