v119 Courthouse Bug

ATG

Chieftain
Hi,

I took Thebes from Egypt and built a courthouse but it is still displaying the city as occupied with unhappiness generated. See screenshot below.

This is on a fresh install of 1.0.1.383 with v119 of this mod. The following mods were also installed as part of a new game:
-InfoAddict v16
-CivWillard v1
-City State Diplomacy Mod v26

Is there anyway to fix this or do I have to start a new game? :sad:

Edit: As a work-around, I sold the city back to Egypt then a turn later recaptured it. This time I purchased the Courthouse instead of building it and it worked.

Possibly along a similar line, In my latest GotVEM game when I eventually annexed Monty's capital after originally puppeting my happiness stayed the same, and also did not change after I built the courthouse. So the end result was happiness neutral, but without the expected dip in happiness before I got the courthouse built.

I had the same error in my GoM3 and have it now in my actual game (in 4 of 6 captured cities! Very annoying. Still v119.)
I have no idea why this is happening, but I have seen that the last two cities which got the bug, had strange numbers in their production. The game counts correctly that the town has 14 hammers, only modifier is -25 for missing court, but it gets 4,2 hammers. ?? And the courthouse only costs 90 hammers even if the cities have 15+ people. And you didn't get science for people even after the court is build. Can it be that the "thinks" the citie has 0 people?

In the attached save file (v119) the city of Dehli has the courthouse bug. It can produce everything normal, but courthouse only costs 90 hammers and the city just has less than a third of its production capacity.

Attachments

• Ramkhamhaeng.Civ5Save
    876.2 KB · Views: 30
Top Bottom