v92 India

RyoFood

Chieftain
Thank you for granting me the opportunity to play v92. This time, I tried playing as India. India seems to be a civilization where victory can be achieved primarily through non-warfare strategies. However, considering the frequent appearances of barbarians on the Indian subcontinent, it seems prudent to station soldiers near cities. With the upcoming updates possibly including the representation of wars in the agenda, achieving a victory in India might become more challenging.

20230904131715_1.jpg

In this game, I faced declarations of war from the Huns and the Mongols. Fortunately, no actual combat occurred, and I was able to broker peace after a few turns. Also, I was able to expand without paying much attention to stability. The stability remained either 'SOLID' or 'STABLE'. Although I managed to secure the top position in the score rankings, catching up with the European powers in terms of technological advancements proved to be difficult. (I wonder if this aspect might be a feature designed to prevent the AI playing as India from surpassing the European factions too easily.)

20230904171527_1.jpg

Regarding the stability feature, I wonder if it's a design specification that prevents the adoption of a 5-turn plan immediately after loading the game? I understand if it's inevitable. Moreover, it would be helpful to receive notifications on-screen when a 5-turn plan ends, especially considering that in gameplay on the verge of collapse, adopting a plan every 5 turns seems to be a common strategy.

In addition, I encountered a possible bug during the mid-game, though I'm unsure whether it pertains to Civ5 itself or the MOD. Even after the completion of settler production in a city, the unit sometimes did not appear. I suspected that it might be related to unit placement on the city, but the exact cause remains unclear.

Furthermore, I believe there is still room for utilizing the Role Playing Victory Score more effectively. In Civ4, achieving two-thirds of the historical victory triggered the construction of the Arc de Triomphe and the onset of a golden age. Similarly, in Civ5, adding features that provide additional elements based on certain point thresholds, or alterations such as becoming more prone to declarations of war from other nations as victory nears, could be considered.

Thank you for providing a delightful gaming experience. Feel free to contact me if you notice anything or have any questions.

Attachments

• 20230904185224_1.jpg
    20230904185224_1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • 20230904185235_1.jpg
    20230904185235_1.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom