Vacation/Abscence Threads

Fosse

Prince
Seems to me this could be useful here, since so many of us are in multiple games.

I'll start:

I'm leaving town right now and won't be able to play again until Tuesday night. I am hosting Fosse's Game.
I am in:

Avalon New
6MD Wheel of Time
NYURDRMS Pitboss
Warlords of the High Sea
Warlords 10 Player PTBS

I'm going on a business trip again, this time until the 26th. Most of my games have orders queued up and should be fine for the duration. A few that are either in precarious situations that need constant tweaking, or in which the turns tend to end fairly quickly, have had subs appointed to make decisions and keep the turn timers going.

I have email access while away so I can respond to any problems this causes, and will be checking this forum as well.

Wish me a good trip!

Fosse

I will be away for a break this weekend, so I will be missing 2 turns. However, I will leave enough things queued.

I am known as Firefox in my games and they are the following:
Avalon New
Alternate Reality Private PB Session
Whirled of Whatcraft
AI Bye Bye

I will post on the individual games' thread as well.

Thanks.

I vote that this is sticky-worthy, and will get used a lot more. With specific dates and localized timezone put in as well.

I'm going on a weekend work trip for about 36 hours, so I'll probably miss one turn in all of my games. Orders are queued up.

No sticky yet? This is a useful thread...

JMaltman said:
I vote that this is sticky-worthy, and will get used a lot more. With specific dates and localized timezone put in as well.
Moderator Action: Stuck.... for now.

If it is useful (characterised by being regularly used), then it can stay stickied. But it will need more than one post every couple of weeks.

And please: no spam.

I have just sold my California house and purchased a home in Libby, Montana..I'll be moving within this upcoming week and have to request that permanent replacements be found for all my civ4 games. Thanks, Swiss1

I'm going away until the 29th. The game I am hosting will be down until then. The games I am in all have substitutes arranged to play for me.

I will be able to answer PMs and emails while gone -- though perhaps not every day -- and will be able to carry on any diplomacy that needs to happen while I'm away.

-Fosse

Going to work!
I'm leaving this afternoon and will be back on the 12th. I'll have access to the web and can thus conduct diplomacy.

Orders are queued as none of my games are in a totally delicate position right now. If you're going to attack me please write me so I can get a sub. ;)

Leaving from today (the 27th) to the 4th. I have arrnaged subs for some games and been unable to for others. In the games where I am not logging in for a few days rest assured that my workers are performing their queued orders right up until the moment barbarians kill them. ;)

Gone from the 22nd to the 25th. That'll be tomorrow through Sunday afternoon.

-Fosse

URGENT !!!

Hi guys !
Because of some technical & personal problems - I need a replacement player for 8-9 days in the following games :

- Avalon New ( the German civ ).
- Fosse Game ( the Russian Civ ).

Anyone which will want to help/replace me during those days - please send me a PM. I'll reply to it indicating the password and some other "dirty secrets" of my strategies ... ;)

Regards all and thanks in advance

I need replacement for over 2 months from July 1st. I'm in 3 games (2 Vanilia and one Warlords). If anybody wants to join one or more of them, please send me a PM.

Top Bottom