1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Version 1.3 discussion thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unofficial Patches' started by jdog5000, Oct 30, 2009.

1. denev

denev Chieftain

Exactly, I just said so.

Yes, you can do it after unload the unit you want reloading to another vassal.
    I intend to make exclusive between "Load button" and "Unload button", because I always confound them.
    A pair of "Load" and "Unload" commands confuse me that whether the unit is already loaded onto vassal or not yet.

2. PieceOfMind

PieceOfMind Drill IV Defender Retired Moderator

Ah, I see. That looks like it would work perfectly.

By the way, I just noticed something odd with a quick test in-game. A unit on board a transport can pillage a fort without unloading, and the transport gets bumped onto the water along with the unit onboard! Not that I can see it realistically being abused or anything, but it gives a ship a free move.

3. LunarMongoose

LunarMongoose Chieftain

Oh boy. ... Why am I not surprised.