Very Thin Borders (territory.pcx)

There's an overlap in the northeast direction, so only one civ color shows up. Would it be possible to fix it? :)

Attachments

• borderbug.jpg
    borderbug.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 290
I will take a look at it, but I'm not sure it's possible since it has already been very tricky to have them as they look now, with no holes in the frontiers, and not too much weird things appearing. Anyway I still have to correct the "mountain & hills" part of them, so...

But they are fine in the west direction. My guess is you have to move them a pixel to the right or something like that.

It's not that easy, I can tell you. Each bit is 2 pixels large and moving them even 1 pixel left or right can make everything look bad.

EDIT: I have checked it, and I don't think I can make it any better. If I move the north-east border, I will have to move the south-east border too (so that they still work together well) and then you would get an overlap in the south-east corners. This file is tricky because of the "3d" shadow under the border, and also because you cannot use a perfect diamond shape but have to distord it a bit to make it work (earlier version was more diamond-shaped but didn't work because of this).

Top Bottom