Video game quiz # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Farm Tycoon - much to your surprise, no doubt! ;)
I have no idea what the McDonalds game was, so i can't say if it is this one...

It's great as a board game... the computerized version has limited view so you have to keep using the mini-map. Plus the AIs are not that good, even on the highest level... and they like to wage war. Wars in AC is not beneficial for most of the time... the two sides that fought are weakened while others are not. Even if you win you always lose tokens.

I heard it was good, but i have never played the board game. My copy of the game didn't come with a manual, which quickly drove me back to other strategy games.

I knew I'd seen that pic before, Advanced Civ was in the last thread I think. Or somewhere anywyas.

This new pic though, well you can certainly tell what function a building has! I'm guessing the anvil is a smithy.

I have no idea what the McDonalds game was, so i can't say if it is this one...
Pics
Spoiler :

During boring courses you play just about anything...

The feeding part was scary. WToxic wste going into food?
I don't know but those cows get mad cow disease fast (i never understood why) and you have to kill them with a flamethrower.

It game out in 1997 and was published by EA. The title consists of two words, starting with the same letter.

Ah, good! Never heard of it before though.

What's the name of the game:

Perhaps you know which level it is too?

Yeah. :) It's very fun to mess around with him. It's possible to lure him into a freezer and lock the door so he can't get out of it. :D

I do that ALL the time... not without pumping him full of bullets first, of course! :lol:

My question: Who is this babe, and could you name her two sisters as well? :mischief:

OOOh oh - i know.
And i'd like to post some more pics :mischief: ... after the answer is given.

Nala, the topless bear-woman?

I have no idea, but I want to try it out. Looks like it has a good story - or at least the potential for one. Is a game similar to Morrowind? Even has MMO appearance slightly. Looks more like an adventure game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom