1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Viewport not wanting to work proper

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Raven Destroyer, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Raven Destroyer

Raven Destroyer Chieftain

i'm still on revision 5926

I can't continue my Turn because a Caravel is outside of the Viewport Comfort zone, i've tried time and time again to get the caravel and the terrain around it Loaded but it just goes weird and glitchy

I do have it set to 75 and it Works fine except a few annoyances but none as mayor as an Caravel just Refusing to load making me Unable to continue my Turn :(

Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG

2. Faustmouse

Faustmouse Chieftain

Also, sometimes I have Viewport switches at the beginning of the turn for no reason. It focusses on the capital of a random AI civ and then switches back. Not critical but highliy annoying since it takes at least 30 sec to switch right now.

3. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Use the military advisor to witch the viewport to wherever you want. Clicking in the mil advisor (which is still a world map) will center the viewport where you click.

4. Raven Destroyer

Raven Destroyer Chieftain

Tried that like Half a Dozen times in two seperate reloads, Still doesn't want to behave That is also the reason why i am so frustrated and unable to continue

The Pictures are made After i said it should focus on my Caravel Via the Mil Advisor :(

5. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Post the save and I'll look at it and see what I can do after I return from vacation

6. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

When playing on a HUGE map, i set it to 60X60 until 10 civs, then 50X50 at 15 and then just leave it as 40X40 from there after. Seems to work that way for me, and i had all kinds of ships and stuff.

If it does not go to the next unit, or the unit you pick just sits there after you moved and the VP does not move also, just press ENTER and it goes to each next unit.