Vikings and the Swedish

Ares de Borg said:
You might find this useful (did I post this yet?):

http://www.geocities.com/civ_army_1994/civilizacoes.htm

Here you find some civilizations + city names iirc.
That helps a ton! Thanks ares!:D

I will donload them once I get complete. I have my reasons why.

Edit: Forget this intro: Whole different idea introduced.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I know that intro sucked but I will work on it. :D (Of course that is just part of it)

NO! Denmark-Norway are both members of NATO and would NEVER betray thier solem obligations in the near future; to do this you would have to add some coup like an Adolf Hitler or something. But I'll help I'm about 40% done with my Europe Map project and I'll be more freed up.

Locked Allinces:

Finland and Sweden

locked at war with

Denmark and Norway

We could just.... you're right it might. We could just cut Germany off...

Why do we have to show some of Germany if the Denmark border is right there? Why couldn't we just start the bottom of the map there. Finland might be a problem...

I would do the oceans with volcanoes. My first question is:
Would you like to do the map? Because, trust me I'm no mapmaker. :)

I'm not well ethier although I think I can make/find a good one; I normally find a map needed a lot of work and fix it; but with Map tweaker and can don a lot. Sure I'll get to work on that; I'm great at editing maps and making them; although it takes me a LONG time cause I'm VERY exacting on that stuff.

William GBTW said:
I'm not well ethier although I think I can make/find a good one; I normally find a map needed a lot of work and fix it; but with Map tweaker and can don a lot. Sure I'll get to work on that; I'm great at editing maps and making them; although it takes me a LONG time cause I'm VERY exacting on that stuff.
Well the longer the better. That means you worked harder on it. ;)

Take your time. We want this to be "one of the greatest that has hit C&C:D"
When you're done with the map (I am aware it will not be soon, but that's fine) just send the file to me and I'll work on some stuff, like cities and civs. I'll dload those leaderhaeads.

Question:
Has anyone ever made a leaderhead for Finland?

I have a question aimed at anyone...

Who is willing to make a tech tree? Remember this is near future.

That would be nice. I can't do anything like that because I don't know how. :crazyeye:

cody_the_genius said:
I saw this in your sig... Need any help? :)
Tech tree (Unless William does it)
BETA tester.
Finland civ/leaderhead

Which one?

Yeah we will seriously need testers.

But note that this is not going to be finished any time soon. ;)

cody_the_genius said:
Um, what's a beta tester? :)
You test the scenerio for us, and give us your suggestions, coments, ect ect ect. The good thing is you get to play before everyone else! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom