Vikings in the east.

Remeber folks, they got as far as Constantinople, but they never actually got to loot that jewel of civilization

Originally posted by Xen
Remeber folks, they got as far as Constantinople, but they never actually got to loot that jewel of civilization

As I said, the vikings FAILD in two attemts to capture/loot Miklagård but the player culd be given the chans to do it.

well.. SuperUnknown has dissapeared.. :(

no, I've mostly been working on some other projects..

I'm SO sorry guys! I've been away for quite some time.. a lot of stuff happening in my life right now. :cool:
But I've just started working on this scenario again.. and soon you will be getting some screenshots.

So worry not, there will be a Vikings in the east scn! Just hang in there. :)

Well, work is in progress, and I'm just about finished with the graphics part of the scn.. units, cities, all that. Time to start working on the heavy stuff. I guess you could say its 10% finished..

I tried to post some screenshots, but they're bmp and I cant seem to convert them into jpeg. :rolleyes: Any suggestions?

Anyway.. would anybody be interested in playtesting when I get that far (it may take a while yet ;) )?

Originally posted by .:KNAS:.
In paint, just type in the file name ie. screen1.jpg and it becomes a jpg. Thats what i do anyways. :)
You make it sound so easy! :p j/k

Thanks, I'll do that..

Top Bottom