Vote-A-PBEM!

Which of these PBEM's would you most want to play?

• Age of War by Exile

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Imperialism 1870 by Exile

• Crises of the New World Order by Andrew Livings

• Great Napoleonic Battles by W.I.N.T.E.R.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • History by Soundwave

• Raging Dragon by Case

• None of these scenarios intrest me

• Total voters

mordhiem

Quantum Physicist
Okay, I would like to start up a new PBEM but cannot really decide myself what I want to do, so I have isted those that I am interested in and let the people who want to play choose! Vote away, and state why here also of course.

EDIT: I refuse to play another ZWK or 2194 based scenario. WW2 scens are like chocolate: delicious in small quantities but too much makes you sick.

I would vote Age of War or GNB if you asked what's 'best' for PBEM, but since this is to decide what game to play, and I'm in several games of the two I mentioned, I'd say Raging Dragon by default.

BTW scratch History off of there before you get yelled at. :mad: ;)

I voted Imperialism because I've never played it before.

Add "Iron Curtain" to your list ;) :D

GNB. GNB is alot of fun in PBEM. It is very well balanced and games can swing either way. I don't really like Imperalism 1870, because the combat is not fun. I can't really say how History would be in PBEM, so no comment. I don't particularly like Raging Dragon or crises in the new world(sorry guys).

No comment on Age of War, havent played it.

Originally posted by conmcb25
2194 is the ONLY post Bonaparte era scenario Ilike to play!:p

Don't you think that's a bit strong, Steve? You probably haven't even played Raging Dragon. :p

Hmm, as I feared, split opinions. I'll give it another day or two before choosing one. Probably edging towards GNB or Raging Dragon, but it's still wide open, every vote counts :D

Mmm... why don´t you try Raging Dragon? I haven´t seen a pbem of that scenario in civfanatics...

Originally posted by Darius
Don't you think that's a bit strong, Steve? You probably haven't even played Raging Dragon. :p

So? Its my opinoin and I know a lot of people like and play games of AOW and Imperialism but it just isn't my cup of tea.

Let me overun the world as the evil axis or colonize the new world. Thats what I like to do!

Okay, GNB scraped through as the leader, so I'll start up a GNB game.

Top Bottom