VQ06b - Emperor just win!

I like the idea of doing a VQ08 at emporer going for a space race victory. I don't think I'm comfortable putting restrictions to gameplay on emporer lvl. I think its going to be challenging enough to try to win a space race victory without a PA.

GreyFox is right put this up in VQ discussion thread so the others could see it.

Will do and just wanted to see if you guys wanted to do it before I did.

Just wondering, an afterthought, How come Kitten of Chaos (A Soft&Silky Nightwalker!), only commented in VQ06a sort of compliment/dig but never did here. Gee aren't we worthy. That better be a woman too btw, cause if that's a guy I am major confused. I have noticed that 99% of the players here are guys but the ones you think are female end up being males too. Just noticed that in the threads in the off topic area.

Cosmichail said:
How come Kitten of Chaos (A Soft&Silky Nightwalker!), only commented in VQ06a sort of compliment/dig but never did here.

Well, as (s)he said, we are interesting... :p

Cosmichail said:
That better be a woman too btw, cause if that's a guy I am major confused. I have noticed that 99% of the players here are guys but the ones you think are female end up being males too.

Hmm, the interests given in the profile are:

Prog-rock, rugby union, debating, history, cars, cats, loose woman and computer games.

...so I'm guessing a bloke? :confused:

:waits to be accused of gender stereotyping...:

OMG.....I didn't look at the profile. It figures ok I change that stat to 100% males and I am now confused.

EDIT: Gender stereotyping? Wow that have to one tough chick with those hobbies and "loose women" says it all.

I think I only seen one women on this board maybe two.

But I agree there are some nicknames I thought the person was female but turned out to be a guy.

Hey when I look at the profile again it really isn't that stereo typical and in this day and age of Lara Croft it could be a girl who likes girls. Sina is the only one I have come across.

Cosmichail said:
Hey when I look at the profile again it really isn't that stereo typical and in this day and age of Lara Croft it could be a girl who likes girls. Sina is the only one I have come across.

Mystery solved

Scowler she must have been reading our comments. LOL

Also want to clarify that Sina is the only other player that is obviously a woman. She has a husband who screws up her computer a lot from what I have read in the Noxie wonder SG. That was a good one too.

So yes by reading what people do doesn't necessarily give away their gender.

Top Bottom