• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

wanted: barbs turn into a new civ

alpha wolf 64

Byte me
I like to play on huge maps with raging barbs. This way I get nearly as many barb cities as AI cities. What I'd like to see happen is if say 4 barb cities are close to each other, they become a new civ. Anyone tried to accomplish this yet?

alpha wolf 64 said:
I like to play on huge maps with raging barbs. This way I get nearly as many barb cities as AI cities. What I'd like to see happen is if say 4 barb cities are close to each other, they become a new civ. Anyone tried to accomplish this yet?

I believe jdog5000' "Revolution Mod Pack" has the ability for barbarians to become civ's.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=171127

alpha wolf 64 said:
:) As Gerikes said, it's a part of my larger modpack called Revolution but also available as a standalone component, BarbarianCiv ... both links are in my sig.

Top Bottom