War

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamelSpider

Chieftain
Infracted for spam.
Wouldn't the war be won easier by a quick adjustment, or joke of people. Rather than politics. A circle.

Moderator Action: Threads need to possess some content and a discussion prompt. Your opening post and further replies were incoherent and thus the thread is considered spam. One point infraction. - Vincour
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:
It's simple as Russia signal in any way to America that we have our eye on a trophy victory and soon a blend of speech.

My view is that Russia, America and Europe should seek a different prey.

There is greater profit in another war.

Russia or America must signal to each other co-operation and soon after a quick blend of speech. An eye on a trophy victory.

Profit to be split evenly. North Korea to Russia via alliance, Ukraine to the west with Russia influence. Middle East distributied equally over time, China and the South optional.

A double jump, man's pleasure; money, is it real? It's projectable...

In time your word is as good as mine... Perhaps not.

With the right connections, it doesn't matter. Things work out in the end.

Try to look at woman in unusual respect, the thought of their kids doesn't hold weight.

Last edited:
My view is that Russia, America and Europe should seek a different prey.

There is greater profit in another war.

Russia or America must signal to each other co-operation and soon after a quick blend of speech. An eye on a trophy victory.

Profit to be split evenly. North Korea to Russia via alliance, Ukraine to the west with Russia influence. Middle East distributied equally over time, China and the South optional.

A double jump, man's pleasure; money, is it real? It's projectable...

In time your word is as good as mine... Perhaps not.

With the right connections, it doesn't matter. Things work out in the end.

Try to look at woman in unusual respect, the thought of their kids doesn't hold weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom