Resource icon

Warfare Expanded (for MOAR) Assets 6.0

@Wolfdog can you make a mod that has all the fighter jets compatible with Mac? F-16, F-15, F-18, F-35, F-22, Ospray, A10, B1, B2, AV8B? I have been hoping for this for some time now. Civ always is WEAK sauce when it comes to aviation. You rock.

Hi Ando15. Short answer no. I don't have the time or know how to make mods for mac? I just assumed my mod works with mac but I have no idea. Some of those aircraft will eventually make it into this mod as cultural models and some of them are already in this mod.

Aircraft expansion!!! 1. Air Superiority Fight ex(F-22)
2. Multirole Fighter ex(F-35, SU-34) 3. Ground attack aircraft ex(A-10/SU-25) 4. Bomber ex(B-52) ... a possible 5th ? TRANSPORTATION Aircraft allows units to paradrop ? Transports units from Air field to airfields from long rang ex(20 tiles...) I remember seeing a mod in CIV V for naval aircraft... spy aircraft/recon ... ? The options are endless !!! I wish I knew how to do it hahaha

Yes I do have HMS dreadnought but it is a conversion from Civ 5 so it is not all that great. I will get it packaged and upload it for you.

Top Bottom