Warlord Faction

Thx all. I will show maximum respect for our citizens, faction members and other factions, and mimimum respect for our ingame enemies.

Now that that's settled, choose the other leadership positions and lets get our proposal complete so we can debate and look better than everyone else :D

Moved my post to the sign-up thread.

Updated this one, now we elected leader, leaderhead, completed appointments and so on. We also updated our faction to have "roleplay interests" pertaining to civics.

I apologize if this has been asked before, but what are the main decision issues affecting our faction as of right now? Basically, what should I be voting on/ thinking about? Or are we simply waiting for the game to start?

Also, would you mind posting a list of all of the faction members? This way, I won't get into a heated arguement with a fellow faction member. :)

We was part of winning the election for Triad, and NZL is now our Warlord of the nation!

Please go to our private forum and discuss what next, fellow warlords.

Then may we drink mead tonight! I gift my mountain (north of Arete) to the faction may you do with it as you wish.

You are more than welcome ngulde :) Warlord NZL is our leader.

I think we need to upgrade our dated Warlord Platform, 2500 years have passed since we started out. I see you all on the private forum hopefully.

Warlords City needs a name. Prov has proposed Thunderdome (for its similarity to the mad max city) I have proposed Edo (As we have a Greek City Arete we should have a Jap City. Edo was the old Capital of Japan and was the Noble Warriors City.) All Warlords should post any more suggestions here and either me or Prov will put up a poll in say 24 hours. Only Warlords can suggest a name but we will let all of the Citizens vote on which one we pick.

It'll be named Edorai in my turnsession, but this doesn't mean there can't be a poll and a future name change.

Anyway, Edorai is my compromis proposition:
"Edorai" where 'rai' is Japanese for the word 'thunder'
Has a nice ring to it as well..

Please humbly except my resignation from the Warlord Faction. It has been fun guys but it seems our participation is non-existent.

Dear humbly accept my resignation as well. Warlords Faction was a stone-age and classical age faction, and its time to form entirely new factions from now on, based on civics/religion combinations and a well founded strategy plan for the next term.

Top Bottom