Warlords Patch Almost Ready

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Firaxis software engineer Alex "alexman" Mantzaris announced on the forum that the Warlords patch is almost ready for release.

To make the wait more bearable, alexman has posted the very long list of changes and fixes that will be in it. You can read and discuss it here on the forum. :)

Can we have a deadline for the patch? Or there is no deadline? And where is the location for us to download it when available? Official civ4 website?

Regards,
Arto.

Artosoft said:
Can we have a deadline for the patch? Or there is no deadline?
I'm no authority, but I'd suggest that there is no deadline, as it will need to go through QA etc.

And where is the location for us to download it when available? Official civ4 website?

Regards,
Arto.

I'm sure you can get it at the official site, we will mirror it here, or alternatively, from the main menu screen in warlords, choose "advanced", then in the next menu "check for updates".

ainwood said:
I'm no authority, but I'd suggest that there is no deadline, as it will need to go through QA etc.
Thanks! I hope they are not drag it too long as I believe we can play better with the patch.

ainwood said:
I'm sure you can get it at the official site, we will mirror it here, or alternatively, from the main menu screen in warlords, choose "advanced", then in the next menu "check for updates".
Glad to hear that. I asked that because the www.civ4.com looks like never updated anymore. They only happy to put "and the awards goes to..." ;) . I don't know whether warlords is ever mention on that official civ4 website...

Regards,
Arto.

Anyone knows if the "Memory allocation error" bug is fixed with this new patch?

Back from holiday today, patch not out yet..... :-(

Regards,
Arto.

Finally, Warlords patch v2.08...

Regards,
Arto.

Top Bottom