Warmonger Nuclear Domination

Warmonger Nuclear Domination 2.23

Das Capitolin

Warlord
Das Capitolin submitted a new resource:

Warmonger Nuclear Domination - War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Anonymous

This module combines my favorites: Nuke Happy Warmongers, Disable Holy Site, Disable Rock Bands, Disable Space Race, and Balanced Religious Settlements Pantheon.

In this mod, all leaders are nuke-happy warmongers fighting towards domination victory. Religion does not exist, and the Space Race is not possible. Leaders will adopt agendas that promote conflict, making them more aggressive and prepared to fight when...

Read more about this resource...

The only thing I dont like is the disabling of the Space race but I get it ...

The only thing I dont like is the disabling of the Space race but I get it ...
This is really meant for players wanting to focus Domination victory. This mod combines many of my others, so you could preserve Space Race by instead individually using: Nuke Happy Warmongers, Disable Holy Site, Disable Rock Bands, and Balanced Religious Settlements Pantheon.

This is really meant for players wanting to focus Domination victory. This mod combines many of my others, so you could preserve Space Race by instead individually using: Nuke Happy Warmongers, Disable Holy Site, Disable Rock Bands, and Balanced Religious Settlements Pantheon.
I just honestly like it to reveal the map. lol

I did an AI test and so far a lot more aggressive, anyway to turn it up even more lol

Top Bottom