Watermills and Vodniks

mcwill123

Pretender to the Throne
Playing as the Palatinates, I have a couple of questions concerning Vodniks and watermills.

1. If the Vodnik dies, can his watermill generate another one?

2. Say one of my watermills has generated a Vodnik. If I now make it a farm, will I lose the Vodnik?

Thanks in advance for any help.

AFAIK:
1. the new one will spawn - it happens to me (at least it seems so... I have many watermills, I may be mistaken)
2. I do not know for sure, but I believe that he still lives - like a skeleton whos summoner died

1. If the Vodnik dies, can his watermill generate another one?
Yes. IIRC, watermill can have only one Vodnik active at once. But if it dies, another on can be created.
2. Say one of my watermills has generated a Vodnik. If I now make it a farm, will I lose the Vodnik?
No (some time have passed since I coded it though). In fact, there is a possible exploit - build watermill, wait for vodnik, then replace watermilll with farm and then the other way around. Wait for a new vodnik. But using it is simply not fair ;)

AFAIK:
2. I do not know for sure, but I believe that he still lives - like a skeleton whos summoner died
Not so sure about that. In summoner-summon pair, summon should die the next turn after it's master dies.

Top Bottom