WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK, or else....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for Mike . of Jeff or someone else from the team to come in here and toast Maximus. God damn, the world is covered with idiots. Why would you sue them for $30? THIRTY DOLLARS! Squirrel, Europe can sometimes be paradise compared to America.

It is sad to see so many idiots acting like they are happy with what they paid for. As long as there are idiots like you (people that are willing to pay 30 bucks for something that does not work) there will be products that like PTW. I can **** in a plastic bag and sell it to you as opium. I bet you would be a happy customer. This original message that I posted here on the board was meant to be read by people that so not like what they paid for becuz it does not work. If you are happy with what you bought, dont even bother reading my posts. Just go on and play your game.
And by the way, whoever said "IT's only 30 bucks!. Multiply that by however many copies of this game was sold and that is a lot of money. Actually I could buy a lot of stuff for 30 bucks, maybe another game that would work the way it is supposed to do. Or if I felt like it, I could give it to charity But I guess if you already are stupid, 30 bucks less or more won't make a difference.
Guys, please, if you are happy with your game, dont bother reading this stuff. Just go on and play some multiplayer Civ 3 with your buddies on the internet. Play with 4, or 5 other player in turnless mode and enjoy the game. Just have a book or magazine ready while the game is in the lag mode. I guess they did not tell you about that mode in the manual, did they? Or maybe you dont like the lag mode, just play the crash mode then if you wanna play a quick game. You just won't ever find out who won but you can play it in less than one hour like it was promised.
For those of us who are smart enough to know what they paid for, and feel frustrated with this purchase like I do, and are still reading this, I hope the patch fixes this ****. Cuz I love the single player game and I was waiting for months for the PTW to play it online, but I was so disappointed....

Like I said Maximus, rather than rant and sulk and threaten vainly, send your disk back to Infogrames, if you are that unhappy with it. I even gave you the full details on how to do it. Unless, of course, you'd rather rant, sulk, threaten, and complain.

Maximus, do you really think we're happy with how PTW is right now? :rolleyes:

Hell, I can't even get the game to work at all MP (tried with two beta testers who knew what they were doing), but I have better things to gripe about, and realise griping won't change anything anyways. Doesn't mean I love the game not working because I'm not up-in-arms about the game's condition.

Hi all, I just talked to Jeff on the phone about this game and here is what the guy had to say about the game.
"Hi to all Civ fanatics. This game was accomplished by efforts of hundreds of people who wanted to make all the civ fans happy. Our programmers are currently working on the patch as we speak. The patch will be out sooner than 90 days and players will be happy with what they paid for. I like to thank all of you for your patience. I took all the money I made from this game and I have been spending it on women and booze. It is nice to have money for a new chick every night just for 2 new units and a new wonder. I won't go into detail about what the chicks are doing for me as we speak..."
So there you have it. Your money has been put to work folks and the patch will be available soon. HAHA... I am sure I will get toasted for this post.... take it easy guys... it is a joke.

Moderator Action: Maximus! Civanator! Enough of the flaming and name calling! 1 week for both of you! Thread Closed. Your posts have also been edited to remove the content from this thread.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom