Weird Giveaway Opportunity

ekat2468

Warlord
So today, I was playing civilization 5 BNW, when I happened to receive two copies of civ4 vanilla, despite already owning the game myself, and I have the option to gift it, so I will give a free of civ4 vanilla to the first 2 people to send me PM about it. (In the PM please give me a link to your steam profile so that I can friend you, and then gift it to you, and if anyone knows what's going on with these copies of civ4, then please enlighten me with the information.)

So today, I was playing civilization 5 BNW, when I happened to receive two copies of civ4 vanilla, despite already owning the game myself, and I have the option to gift it, so I will give a free of civ4 vanilla to the first 2 people to send me PM about it. (In the PM please give me a link to your steam profile so that I can friend you, and then gift it to you, and if anyone knows what's going on with these copies of civ4, then please enlighten me with the information.)

This is really weird I was playing BNW too and I also received a copy of Civ 4!

and the first guy to talk to me about it was..... TaliskerTaster .... so he gets the free copy of civ4(for those wondering, everyone who pre-ordered BNW got a free copy of it, because they accidentally put BNW on sale so soon after release)

Top Bottom