Welcome New Members

Hi,
First sorry for my english which may be not really correct.

I'am playing civilization since the first version.

I always enjoy this game aven if generally i play between computers that limitate strategy.

I thing your site offer differente way off playind. seems to be great.

Hi all. I am unduly impressed that this thread has been going for so long! I have been lurking here for a long time looking for tips and info and decided to finally join the party. With that comes the obligatory "intro" post.

I've been playing very casually for several years, but have only in the last few months started to "try" more - i.e. not being a warmongering menace to everyone and focusing on other aspects of the game.

Hi, I go by gametag junoh1991 or chikenwalker. I started since Civ 4 bts.

I'm really liking civ 5 gk so far

Hello all,
Just registered in these forums and figured I'd introduce myself. I've only been playing Civ since the GOTY edition of IV released, but I'm no stranger to turn-based strategy games (MOO anyone?). I'm currently playing Civ V with some of my friends and have been watching both Bibor and MadDjinn on YouTube to help improve my game. That's about all for now.
Gus

So I guess posting here will remove the message "Hello Zteuer,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our forums before! Why not make your first post by saying hello to our community in the New Member Introductions thread and become an active member today?"?

Hi btw.

Hello everyone, i'm a civ fanatic when the first one hit te market.
Now we are at 5 and still loving the game. Just wanna say hello and hope that i will posted more comments on the site.

HI all,

Just discovered Civ V a month ago. It's a really great game and I spend a lot of time playing it! There is so much to it, so many options, and it's what I like about it. I am currently stuck at immortal and can't wait to make the AI suffer!

Howdy.

I'm in the low 500's in terms of hours played and can't beat King difficulty on Civ V, so I figured I'd go look for reinforcements. I've been stuck on King difficulty for what seems like an eternity, but which is probably more like eight to 10 months.

Recently upgraded to Gods & Kings.

Cheers,
B.

new to the forums but a long time fan of the game series. Currently not enough hours in the day for my civ5 needs.
I love civ2 and civ4 which i also have owned previously and whilst appreciated the effort made with revolutions it was far too lacking in depth to hold any interest for me.
Currently playing hige maps with 23 civs and 20 city states on all the different map types. Then I will be taking on mods and more difficult levels of scenarios.
I have not played MP yet as I was told it required dedicated players to play online with, I guess this would be the palce to find them if i ever get the urge to take civ5 online

I see people stating how many hours they have played so far...can you see this in steam? If so, where, because I'd like to know and can't find it.

thx!

I played Civ 1 when it debuted and have been addicted ever since. This is easily the greatest game ever programmed. I just got the fifth installment and I'm working on planning out strategy. I get a lot of inspiration from this forum.

ok im not the smartest guy , so I've been trying too install civ 5 on my new mac book pro for sum time now , can't get it too work need help. all i get is a white screen and error need install for dummys can anyone help? please!! O and hi friends

Hello All.

I found this web site while looking for mods for Master of Orion 2. Got bored with Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas and went back to some games I enjoyed in the 90's.
I know enough about computers to get myself in trouble, but enjoy messing with them. I have almost all of the computers I have bought over the years and I am playing MOO 2 on a Compaq Presario 300, it still runs ok. I also have pc's up to w7. This looks like a neat web site.

Hello all.
Been a visitor to the Civ Fanatics website for a while, but never considered joining the forums here...

Have been a Civ player since I found an old floppy disk of the game in its 'big box' style. Since then, been following the series and enjoyed every game. Although my militaristic side is lacking...

Hello. Been a long time lurker. Thought I had an account a long while ago, but I guess not.
I've been playing every Civ since Call to Power. I'm not the greatest player, I tend to play long, slow games of world domination.
I'm also a huge TW fan. I would love for a game that combined city settlement/world creation like Civ with the real time battles of TW.

Top Bottom