Welcome: Read first!

What nation were you playing?

Spain

is my nation being played

Works fine for me. After trading their desired guns, settlement changed and the icon in city bar changed and msg on screen (with button) shows.

Dale,

Where can I find a list of all the changes you've made for this awesome sounding mod?

I played the original colonization mod and am excited to try this one out but feel like I need to understand the mechanic changes. Your website didn't appear to have a good list.

thanks!

Dale,

Where can I find a list of all the changes you've made for this awesome sounding mod?

I played the original colonization mod and am excited to try this one out but feel like I need to understand the mechanic changes. Your website didn't appear to have a good list.

thanks!

The full changelog is always in the first post of this thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=304017

You'll also notice there is a dev thread for the next version which lists any changes that have been made for that version. I update this list every so often during dev of that version.

The full changelog is always in the first post of this thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=304017

You'll also notice there is a dev thread for the next version which lists any changes that have been made for that version. I update this list every so often during dev of that version.

Dale forgive my ignorance but it seems the change log is only for the latest version and not all the changes the mod makes. Is there a list of all the changes the mod makes?

Actually, that's the full changelog. The second thread is where only "latest changes" are listed. :)

Dale I liked to make a suggestion. While playing your mod today I found it annoying/buggy when trying to train a colonist at school. As soon as you put them on there you get charged with no option to cancel. Having an option to cancel would be great so you dont waste 500 gold or what not.

Also any idea why it wouldn't give me the option to train a fisherman when I have the tier 2 college building and one is in the city I have it?

thanks

Possible Bug?

I have a indentured servant and when I click change profession it allows him to become a dragoon. The graphic still shows him as being a servant but the stats say attack 4 etc.

Whats up?

What I find most annoying is that the king starts demanding gold when I just am about to get my first galleon to start shipping off all that treasure. Could he be made to not start demanding gold until 1625 or so?

I always wanted a system where the king would start out at 'Pleased' relations with you, but as you grew in wealth his relations would sour and he would start demanding gold and raising taxes ("The crown wants a share of the New World's wealth" diplo penalty). Of course, if the king decided to declare war on another power and he instructed you to fight as well, you could gain a mutual struggle bonus that would permanently restore some of the king's confidence in your colony.

Basically, something more dynamic than the base system of Cautious -> Furious as you refuse his demands. I haven't gotten to play too much with the "REF" relief by acceding to the king's demands, as a disclaimer. If you think the game's diplo with the king is satisfactory with this addition, don't mind me.

Hi. I am new to the forums but not to Civ, and Civ-Col. I just want to thank the modders for all of their hard work on this great mod!!!

I bought Civ-Col at release and was dissapointed with all of the bugs and missing features. I put it on the shelf for a while and now I am back and very happy with everything that the modders have done with this game.
Keep up the great work!!!:goodjob:

This is a possible bug, not sure where to report it but this seems like a good spot.

While playing a hotseat game, I discovered the Fountain of Youth by exploring an ancient ruins. This in turn gave the discovering player a number of waiting immigrants. However, every other player also received a large number of immigrants. Is this event supposed to affect everyone?

This is a possible bug, not sure where to report it but this seems like a good spot.

While playing a hotseat game, I discovered the Fountain of Youth by exploring an ancient ruins. This in turn gave the discovering player a number of waiting immigrants. However, every other player also received a large number of immigrants. Is this event supposed to affect everyone?

Yes .

Hi Dale,

This is a repost of an issue I am having from another thread::
--------------------------------------
I can not seem to get the mod to work.

I have downloaded and installed the game patch, the mod, and the upgrade for the mod. It does function properly through setting the game up, but immediately after clicking "Launch!" the game crashes.

I'm using The Complete Edition of Civ IV. I'm guessing that may have something to do with it as none of the other mods work either. Patches are current. Is there a work around? :/

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
~Shane

Hi Dale,

This is a repost of an issue I am having from another thread::
--------------------------------------
I can not seem to get the mod to work.

I have downloaded and installed the game patch, the mod, and the upgrade for the mod. It does function properly through setting the game up, but immediately after clicking "Launch!" the game crashes.

I'm using The Complete Edition of Civ IV. I'm guessing that may have something to do with it as none of the other mods work either. Patches are current. Is there a work around? :/

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
~Shane

Are you trying to load the mod in Civ4? Or in Colonization? This mod only works in Colonization.

Top Bottom