Welcome to the new RoN forum!

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Am I the only one excited about this RTS and turned-based combo game? ;)

Just as I was going to ask you for this new forum! :goodjob:

This game should be fun but I will wait for feed-back to avoid be disappointed like civ3 with no editor, no scenario and no-mp.

If I remember well, more than one year before the release of this game. They will beta-test a lot I think (and hope). :)

Originally posted by LaRo
Just as I was going to ask you for this new forum! :goodjob:

This game should be fun but I will wait for feed-back to avoid be disappointed like civ3 with no editor, no scenario and no-mp.

If I remember well, more than one year before the release of this game. They will beta-test a lot I think (and hope). :)
I will wait also. I won't wait a year but I will deffinately see what people are saying first and make sure that it has MP built in. If it doesn't have MP I will wait for the expansion pack that has it and buy it then. Don't want to get burned again like Civ3. ;)

The game does sound interesting....

RoN is Big Huge Game's first game. They better not flunk it if they don't want to jeopardize the future of their company. :p

If I remember well, more than one year before the release of this game. They will beta-test a lot I think (and hope).
I heard they are already beta-testing the game. :)

I can't wait for RoN. Firstly, its Brian Reynolds - the guy who helped made CivII and SMAC! Looking at CivIII, maybe RoN will have some of the feeling that's missing when we compared CivIII to its predecessors. Secondly, its a Civ game. Thirdly, I don't have such high expectations on it as I have on CivIII.

As long as its a an RTS modding the game would be possible... surely it'll be packed with a scenario editor. But I doubt units can be changed much.

:D like I said - I can't wait! I'm gonna buy it once it comes out!

Originally posted by Thunderfall
Am I the only one excited about this RTS and turned-based combo game? ;)

Youre not alone TF :), I am too excited about this upcomming game :). I also have some great Ideas to utalise the best of the Multiplayer of RoN. Hopefully the game will Powerful Scenario/map editor so that I can create my own historical scenarios :).

Top Bottom