What are some good videos to watch on Youtube for Multiplayer games?

Atinuviel

Chieftain
I'm not a multiplayer myself, but I thought it would be fun to see what kind of thought process and difference in gameplay can go on in a multiplayer setting.

I concur, Filthy Robot is awesome. Yoruus sounds entertaining too, their both on game 224 which is the latest on that channel. I would love to play more on multiplayer, but I don't have the 3-8 hours I can sit through a game without quitting. I'd never ever ragequit, but lifequits would happen too often for me to have fun with it. I'd have to spawn next to pros who would smash me in the first half-hour with a carpet of comp bows and chariots...

I concur, Filthy Robot is awesome. Yoruus sounds entertaining too, their both on game 224 which is the latest on that channel. I would love to play more on multiplayer, but I don't have the 3-8 hours I can sit through a game without quitting. I'd never ever ragequit, but lifequits would happen too often for me to have fun with it. I'd have to spawn next to pros who would smash me in the first half-hour with a carpet of comp bows and chariots...

Try some of the "mini games" of MP civ: large islands (frigate wars) or OCC - one city challenge, and of course team games on a skirmish map - most of these take less than 3 hours.

Top Bottom