what are some of your hopes for civ vi

Likewise I hope we don't just get a AI cheat system in regards to ramping up the difficulty levels. I for one DO NOT care at about the AI turn length. I would rather have the system spend more time thinking things out than just settling for "AI get all these extra units , techs etc" to "even" things out on higher levels.

I'd rather have a smarter AI on higher difficulty levels as well, but then again, I remember playing some chess game as a kid on C64. The turn times on highest difficulty were over 30 minutes. Never finished a game on that level.

There are many things I hope for in Civ 6, but accept (at this late stage of development) I won't get. So, two small requests:

1. A clock. It's the first mod I put on Civ 5, but I wasn't happy with how any of them fit on the UI, so I'd like one from Firaxis.
2. In Civ 4, you could press alt+S and put notes on the map. I used that a lot. Couldn't do it in Civ 5 (ever, afaik) and I really missed it.
1. There is a clock on some of the screens :)
2. Yes, only discovered after a few years but very, very handy

How about including an official "Play the World" TSL game?

Just saw a video and the game developer explained that YES they will be working towards a TSL world game. It may not be out of the box immediately but it sounded like perhaps we might get regional games first.

Top Bottom