What are the custom civs(or creators) that are fully compatible with vox?

AntiPater

Chieftain
Dear all, which custom civs are fully compatible with vox populi ? Are all the customs civs from JFD compatible? Some games I play , halfway through there is an error and game crashed if custom civs are in use. Thanks for your input !

My civs are up to date for the most recent versions of VP. If you are playing with older setups, you will have to go through the update history for an older version.i can’t speak for any of the other modders, but I’m relatively that most haven’t been updated to the new local happiness system.

JFD's civs that are compatible will explicitly say that they're for VP. AFAIK most if not all of his civs "work" with VP, but are not balanced for the new happiness system so I'd stay away from any that have uniques that deal with happiness.

JFD's civs that are compatible will explicitly say that they're for VP. AFAIK most if not all of his civs "work" with VP, but are not balanced for the new happiness system so I'd stay away from any that have uniques that deal with happiness.
JFD's civs all work with (1)CPP, but they are NOT balanced or integrated into (2) CBP. There might be the odd JFD civ that doesn't require any tweaking to be used with full VP, but the changes to the tech tree, CS/RCS, unit cost, and the existence of completely new unit types like the skirmisher and scout lines makes those civs the exception, not the rule.

For the most part, JFD's civs integrate CPP as a way to optimize the code and make the mod more stable. They don't tend to affect balance, etc.

His mods aren't made for VP, but a fair number of them have been adapted and with added 4UC compatibility.

Only 3: Britain, Prussia, and the Papal States. Hungry is also working on a Meiji mod

You basically just have to look at each individual civ and see if it is compatibility. Even if it is, you will need to look at the recent updates to the civ and VP.

Top Bottom