• Eating

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Others

Votes: 11 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colossian

Prince
What are you doing when playing BTS? Me, Encoding and watching DVD. "Web" includes Downloading / Copying / Editing / Doing something with PC or Laptop / ETC.

I'm a huge sports nut so I've almost always got the Espn/UFC/The Game or whatever on. Although right now it's (don't shoot me) That 70's Show that's on...oh and I like Jeopardy! a lot too.

I'll also eat (although I won't eat RIGHT at the compute, I swivel my chair away from the comp to eat....I'm messy I don't want to kill my keyboard!)

Other than that, I do like to have a few beers, although that usually ends with me waking up and going "WTF was I thinking with this city? And why am I in organized religion with no religion?" And that also leads to games that have like 60 hours played since the comp just sits there with Civ on. The comp must think I REALLY like to plan my moves out.

Of course, nothing besides playing the game.

I watch TV, just something to look at in between some of the longer turns (I just discovered GEM :D )

I rarely have any significant wait time between turns, so usually I don't do anything besides playing. Only things would be listening to music and downloading while playing, occasionally eating a snack too or having a drink.

I'm almost always listening to my own music, but other than that I don't like any distractions. Unless I am playing multiplayer, in which case I can;t be bothered to stop and eat, so I might eat while playing. After all, those sessions can go on for hours and hours. :)

Listening to podcasts and when those run out I stream the BBC.

either the TV is on or the radio is. I tend to bombard my sences and multitask like crazy.

i can do all kinds of nothing all at once.

I like to watch TV. And browse Civfanatics, of course.

I play games on standard maps/settings/speeds that take me between 2 - 3.5 hours. It'd be quite difficult to move that quickly if doing other things too. I occasionally do my write-ups for my walkthroughs I post here simultaneously with playing though.

i cant do anything while i play Civ because the program is such a pig.

I can't do anything other than concentrate on winning.

If I decided to multi-task like some of you guys, I'd really get my butt handed to me! :lol:

Top Bottom