What could a scientist in my Star Wars fan fic be working on?

My Star Wars story will now involve a scientist who is studying the ancient servers of the Holonet. As he learns about its beginnings, he thinks of ways he can make the Holonet better for everyone. What improvements can he make to the Holonet?

Reactions: PiR
I’m making one last round on all the forums I posted on. I’m looking for something highly advanced.

For my story, my scientist is studying sub-Hyperspace, the dimension in which quintessence can be turned into Phantom Energy and then travel to destroy star systems in real time. This is how Starkiller Base fires it’s weapon after draining a sun. (I’m sure Disney will explore it more in due time). However, in the mean time; I wonder what other things my scientist can study about it. Applications I’ve considered would be a sub-hyperdrive which would allow for instantaneous travel like Star Trek: Discovery’s Spore Drive. It also could be used for instant communications. Good stuff but too much of a gamechanger to tinker with. What else could my scientist be studying about sub-hyperspace?

Reactions: PiR
How to increase your Kessel Run speeds in it?

What about making those things obsolete?

upload_2021-3-31_23-3-20.png

Why do they need to point them at spaceships?

You don't even need to say what it does, just that he's working on not needing to point it at the spaceship.

:lol:

What about making those things obsolete?

View attachment 592189

Why do they need to point them at spaceships?

You don't even need to say what it does, just that he's working on not needing to point it at the spaceship.

:lol:

they seem to be handheld advanced scanners, TSA like stuff. Recording the ship, directory, type, maybe looking up details on the nets. Seem very nifty actually.

Top Bottom