• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

<----- What does it emote?

Originally posted by floppa21

I do? Is it a big butt or something? I've never been to the chatroom...

I'm in the chatroom almost every single day... and I have no clue what she means.

Originally posted by Xen

you would be a better judge then most in the forums on weather or not the avatar would fit my persona ;)

any way, its just frustrating- finding a nicew simple avatar, as indering to the heart as Floppas old avatar, and curts avatar- simple, yet flashy, and very unique.

besides, I'll soon be on the top 25 posters soon,m and I need a logo ;)

I don't think floppa's logo is gonna do it. Now I know what it means, thank goodness! :D

I liked your old "Roman Hero" avatar. Fit you pretty well... I don't know if the "creepy" (Tony from No Doubt) or "zany" (Johnny D. in PotC) are you. Maybe something like an attractive, yet clear portrait of Caeser would work. ;)

double post :blush:

Xen: do a perfection and take the avatar, altering it slightly. maybe put on a moustache like the guy on the pringle box.

Originally posted by bobgote
Xen: do a perfection and take the avatar, altering it slightly. maybe put on a moustache like the guy on the pringle box.

I would rather change the whole avatar then do that- besides, Perfection dose it because he has found his symbol- I havent found a perment one I'm happy with yet

Originally posted by Xen
I would rather change the whole avatar then do that- besides, Perfection dose it because he has found his symbol- I havent found a perment one I'm happy with yet
i guess you don't know the story, from what you said.

the pentagonal thingy was switch's avatar for a long while. when he decided not to use it anymore, perfection asked if he could use it, with some slight modifications :) (hence the sun and the trees and the river and all)

Reusing someone's old disused avatar is like reusing someone's thrown-in-the-bin dirty to-be-washed underwear... :mischief:

Originally posted by archer_007
Kramer was the way to go. :D
yeah i thought that one was pretty fitting :)

Originally posted by XIII
Reusing someone's old disused avatar is like reusing someone's thrown-in-the-bin dirty to-be-washed underwear... :mischief:
wouldn't put that past perfection either :D

well cramer is back for the moment, until I can decide on a better one- kinda want to use buddy christ ;)

Top Bottom