What I would like to see in Conquests

"The Master"

Chieftain
Here is a list of things i think should be included in the expansion

1. A choice of a female or male leaderhead for each civ

2. Civil wars in which a civ splits in two, but instead of half of say Egypt splitting off and becoming China or some other civ that has nothing to do with it, they should become North and South Egypt. With the female leaderhead in charge of one, and the male in charge of the other.

3. MOST IMPORTANT - A Fantasy Scenario like the one in Test of Time. I loved that game.

4. More than 8 teams in multiplayer

Oh my God, we are the same people. :)

The Fantasy one is ok, but I don't care either way. The civil war one is great, but if it isn't in, It'll be alright...I guess :(

The more than 8 in multiplayer is a must for me, and that dual leaderhead would be great...No more Joan!

do not forget some diplomatic improvement, like trading [and sure capturing, before] hostages [great leaders and science leaders], 'commerce' of slaves, dinastic marriages,
forcing a minor allied to fight a war for you [may be possible if allowed 'diplomatic' points aside cultural and power points], and so on

just intriguing ideas... what do you think about?
:confused:

nini1972

Originally posted by "The Master"
3. MOST IMPORTANT - A Fantasy Scenario like the one in Test of Time. I loved that game.

This is a must... The underground, undersea, and air maps were the coolest thing.

Top Bottom