What is wrong with me???

I played civ I for so many years I don't even try to count. The I got CivNet and it looked so "mattel" style with pastel colours and such (you know what I mean ;). But the last few days I'm feeling good enough not to puke when i play civnet :)

Oh yeah, I have civ II too but it looks too spooky with all those new units and everything ;). Thou if you look trough my eyes almost everything outside my computer room looks weird and scary. Even this thing they call "the bed". I'm not sure what to do with it.

:lol:
My mother said to me that it is used to rest from CIV. I don't understand this need that other's have. Why can't I play CIV all day. Pizzas and water are all it takes to survive. And of course it also exist the bathroom, where I spent all the time that I'm not in my room.
My mum also says I'm anti-social. Why is that? I post in CFC and in other Civ-sites with my 2nd computer. Go and figure it...
She is very weird, don't you think?

;)

My mom says always "you should see your friends" or "you can only play 'til 2 a.m."
My only friends are my computer, those three glow-in-dark lizards and a stuffed duck that stares me with it's biety little eyes.

Top Bottom