what maps are playable.

crazyewok

Warlord
Ok for health reasons I haven't been around since December. I have come back got the new versions and only the perfect world map seems to generate? Am I doing something wrong, is there a bug I need to report or is this right?

Several of the Largest Map sizes have been dropped from the Mod due to continuing problems. Any thing above Giant is unsupported now. Also there is only 1 SEM map that has been updated. So GEM, HEM and LEM are non functional at this time. There are no available Map makers to update these maps.

JosEPh

Several of the Largest Map sizes have been dropped from the Mod due to continuing problems. Any thing above Giant is unsupported now. Also there is only 1 SEM map that has been updated. So GEM, HEM and LEM are non functional at this time. There are no available Map makers to update these maps.

JosEPh

Erm ok......

That doesnt sound good :sad:

Ok for health reasons I haven't been around since December. I have come back got the new versions and only the perfect world map seems to generate? Am I doing something wrong, is there a bug I need to report or is this right?

All the random maps types with the C2C_ prefix should work. If they don't please report them on the bug thread. I use C2C_Tectonics most of the time and it is working fine for me.

Top Bottom