what should i do if great schism can be happened ?

Can you clarify your question? Do you want the schism to happen? Make sure less than half of all Christian cities are under the control of Christian civs. Another strategy is to build an Orthodox cathedral, which will also trigger the schism.

Can you clarify your question? Do you want the schism to happen? Make sure less than half of all Christian cities are under the control of Christian civs. Another strategy is to build an Orthodox cathedral, which will also trigger the schism.
thanks reply, and yes i mean i want the schism to happen. because even spain, france, germany they spawned but byzantine doesn't spawn... just i tried to build all buildings in all of city rome my civlization. did i something wrong ?

here the byzantine they doesn't spawned

and catholicism didn't found.

where i can find catholic ?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    409.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
If most Christian cities are within a Christian civ, the schism won't happen. Playing as Rome and having a stable empire usually has that effect. By the way, Byzantium's existence is completely irrelevant for the schism.

As I said, Catholicism will spawn at the latest when the first Orthodox cathedral is built.

Top Bottom