What to do with the Zulu?

What should we do with the Zulu?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Civman2004

Something goes here...
This is very close to the TC, so if it's not clear either way, the results of the poll will not be implemented until the next turnchat.

We can renegotiate peace with the Zulu and get 60g out of the deal. Do we want to do this:

Options are:

1. Renegotiate peace and take the money
2. Renegotiate peace, take the money, then establish an embassy
3. Do not renegotiate peace
4. Abstain

When interpreting the results of this poll, I will assume that anyone who votes for option 2 would prefer option 1 over option 3, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Thus the poll will work as follows:

Which has the most votes: Options 1 & 2 combined, or option 3.
If Options 1 & 2 combined win, then does option 2 (yes to embassy) have more votes than options 1 & combined (no embassy).

Use the money to establish an embassy. Although I don't really care for polls that combine totals. If one feels the need to do that, then one can post two polls, in my humble opinion.

I would have to say leave them alone. We'll deal with them later.

Can you believe the Mods have denied me the right to post in the Judicial thread?

Moderator Action: Come on Cyc, you know that is not true. And even if it was true moderator actions are not to be discussed. - Rik
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I agree with ali, there are more pressing matters that require funding than establishing an embassy.

Top Bottom