What type of flirter are you?

• Physical

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Verbal

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Dictator

A Chain-Smoking Fox
Simple question, how do you prefer to flirt when you are around your lover.

i am more of a Physical flirter but i can flirt verbally.

I couldnt do that, i just basically hump her leg if im not going for "subtle" ;)

(note: im being sarcastic, so noone can flame me for that)

My methodologies consist of the Flashheart approach, and Vlad Tepes approach.

Both. I can't vote on this! I do verbal and some physical. YOu have to be well-rounded. ;)

Originally posted by Mr. Dictator
so the humping methods out?

Of course. ;)

Too much physical flirting is dangerous. It is a powerful form of flirting! I suppose I do more of it, because verbally I say normal things, not super sexy. :lol: More nice glancin and hip shakin. :lol:

Originally posted by floppa21
Evie gonna be a single mom at 16.

No, no, no. ;) I have more class than that. I don't plan to have sex until I'm married. If I don't make any guidelines for myself, then I WILL end up as floppa's prediction. :lol:

That's good guideline but maybe hard to stick to. Good luck. :goodjob:

Originally posted by floppa21
That's good guideline but maybe hard to stick to. Good luck. :goodjob:

Thanks! It'll be a rough road, but one worth taking. ;)

Flirting can get you in trouble though. I've had to slow down, because it makes guys think they are going to get more from you than you are willing to give. Physical flirting in particular is a dangerous one. I can't vote!

Yes, teases are not widely 'liked' to put it nicely. No more chatting with me Evie! :p

Waiting until marriage for sex is a bad idea. One can be more adept at fullfilling a spouse if one has had practice before marriage. (This applies to everyone.)

Anyway, I tend to be a vocal flirter. I'm too young a male to have enough control over my body language to hide who I find attractive and who not.

I voted physical. My words aren't as sexy as certain things that I do.

Originally posted by superslug
Waiting until marriage for sex is a bad idea. One can be more adept at fullfilling a spouse if one has had practice before marriage. (This applies to everyone.)

Speak for yourself. Devout Catholic onboard....:p

Neither is really applicable.

I agree with sluggy, but in a different way... many married folks [both male and female] wonder "what they're missing" in the way of sex because they've only ever been with one person. The urge to try out something different and see if it works out "better" is a strong factor in infidelity. If people have had previous sexual relationships before marrying, they're less likely to go straying, imho.

The corollary of that is that it's usually a good idea to have sex with your potential spouse at least once before marriage - so you can try it out and see if it "works".

Of course in my opinion sexuality is irrelevant [or at least pretty unimportant] to love, but I'm sure few people agree. ;)

Originally posted by Pontiuth Pilate
I agree with sluggy, but in a different way... many married folks [both male and female] wonder "what they're missing" in the way of sex because they've only ever been with one person. The urge to try out something different and see if it works out "better" is a strong factor in infidelity. If people have had previous sexual relationships before marrying, they're less likely to go straying, imho.

On the other hand if you've sown your wild oats- you KNOW that sleeping with new person brings a certain thrill that isn't there after a time with the same partner. Wanting some of that thrill again can also be a factor.

Originally posted by Mr. Dictator
Simple question, how do you prefer to flirt when you are around your lover.

Lover? When did I get one of those?

Top Bottom