• Civilization I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Civilization III

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be playing Civ 3 now but it wouldn't work so I will not be playing it until I get a new computer...:cry:

I had Classic, installed it, then got Fantastic Worlds. Now I lost Classic so I have to play Fantastic Worlds and I haven't seen the Wonder Clips for so long. Poor me. What's the difference between ToT and Classic?

TOT is the only game in the Civ2 series I could go back to after tasting Civ3's graphics.

TOT is different than the classic or MGE game - it's actually 4 different games, plus improved graphics and unit animations, but without the king's council or wonder movies. The 4 games are a normal version, and extended version where when your ship lands at AC you have to colonize it, and sci-fi and fantasy versions of the game, with different units and multiple worlds/overlapping maps. Can get very complex!

And since I like mp much more then sp Im mostly using TOT.

I had Civ I on the Amiga and when I got my first pc I bought Civ II classic but to my missfortune it got stolen. Well bought another Civ II but got that one stolen aswell......

Went to the retailer and wanted to try out mp and they didnt have mge or Gold so I bought TOT....

What does MP stand for? :confused:

I don't get this, whats the original so good about? ToT gives you everything the original has plus three more games. and if you like the original display, simply switch to it in the menu. ToT is the best!

I think it changes a few features of the original game, people don't like the new graphics for the units and it has less scenarios for it...I still like it though.

I began playing civ-likes with Civilization I (dos) and then Civnet.I am a first-hours fanatic.Then the light came to me with Civ 2.42,I played it so many years until I found a patch for MGE
Now I use Civ II MGE because I had enough with those lame graphics of Civ II classic and because I wanted play Hot seat game and created scenarios

Top Bottom