Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Cultural

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Diplomatic

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Histograph

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
Domination as the Aztecs. The only country not under the iron fist of Montezuma was France, and only because they helped me in my numerous wars.

Same here, Hooray. 2048 and I was researching Motorized transportation. :lol:

Originally posted by Globetrotter
Cultural it was for me, playing Germany on the original civ3 version... :)
Yea..I know..;)

Mine was by historiograph. I didn't know nothing about game I was lucky that I win at all.

And also as Germany. (chieftain,ofcourse)

@mad-bax- yu've right, those were the days:lol:

Spaceship. Cheiftan. Civ:????

When i first won by Diplomatic i was so happy :p I though it was the hardest victory. :p

Domination, here. Here I was, just about to step on the throat of the last AI, and suddenly the game pops up with a "You win!" Vaguely disappointing, and I've turned off the domination win option ever since.

You should have the option, "can't remember because it was so damn long ago" ;)

I'll vote Diplo, just cause it is the most likely, and I want to see the results instead of having to click "View Results" all the time :)

Domination by mistake..
I was Germany, heading for Spaceship and had built 7/10 parts already. I was beating up a minor civ (don't recall which one), and suddenly the game was over...

Cultural. I was going for a Domination victory, and at this pioint did not full understand the new victory conditions. I had just conqured the vile BAbylonians, and was aboutto start cleaing up all the smaller civs, when BAM! game over... Cultural win.. I was kinda upset, I want to crush everyone! :p I was so used to warm,ongering in Civ I and II, I've had to adjust my stratergies.

Originally posted by puglover

Me too. :) I don't understand how people get cultural victories. I can never get them. :(
Don't understand it either.20000For a city and 100000 for a nation is a score way too hight.I don't like it bacause you must practicaly finish the time(over 2000A.D)for achive this V.C.I would reduce this number by 1/3.Who would like to win in this way should also have the possibility to end the game earlier.Ok,my first won was space race.:) (the moovie is cool)

My first was Cultural at Regent level (have never won any game at Chieftain for Warlord level before). I was so stupid back then and didn't really know what I was doing. Basically, I built library, university, temple, and catheral in all cities and since more than half of my cities were producing only 1 shield, most of the library and university were wasted. No wondering why I was in bankruptcy most of the time.

My first full game I won by accident--an aggressive USA was my neighbor and I had all the other civs join me in MPPs. The very next turn, the USA held a Sec-Gen vote...

I won by conquest. It seems like that's not all tha common for a first game, don't know why. I suppose I was a fairly experience player, although with civ 2. I didn't know how to win any other way, rofl.

I voted Histograph but I was wrong, my first was diplomatic. I think spaceship was my first random (not earth) map victory. My first warlord victory was histographic, first regent was spaceship, first monarch was spaceship, first emperor was... actually I have no idea.

Top Bottom