What will the AI research next?

Slax said:
Anyone know why I get no calculated values under the civ names? The formulas are there, but they don't calculate any values. I tried Calculate Now button in the Options window, but this did not work. I also tried two other versions of this spreadsheet. No values are calculated.
Did you fill in the necessary fields ? (See post #48 in this thread).

mikezang said:
Does anyone give me some User's guide for using this file? I downloaded it, but I don't know how to use it, where should I input and which I can know the next reserach by AI?
Ahem... read a few posts back... ;)

If a technology allows an improvement or wonder that allows city size 2 or 3 (ie aqueduct, hospital, Shakespeare's), it adds a value of 16 (in addition to the 2 or 6 from the improvement or wonder). If one improvement allows city size 2 and size 3, it will still add only 16, but two improvements would add 32.

There is something else here - I have been playing some low level games against persia and ottomans, and ottomans *always* beeline to monarchy, CB->Mysticism->Polytheism and persia seems to go for Iron Working much sooner. And they start with the same techs and have the same characteristics

I noticed the Ottoman monarchy beeline too. I think it's hard-coded into the Ottoman AI.

Iron working is a pretty valuable tech according to the spreadsheet, so it's not surprising Persia picked it.

Top Bottom