• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What world do you like?

What world do you prefer?

• Pangaea small

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Pangaea normal

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Pangaea great

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Continents small

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Continents normal

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Continents great

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Archipelago small

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Archipelago normal

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Archipelago great

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
You should have added scenario huge because i like playng as igf it's the real world.

Continents normal...I love gaining control of my own continent, then taking a merry army overseas.

That being said, I'm not adverse to an odd pangea map every so often, can sometimes be very unpredictable. And fun!

Standard Pangea for me. I just don´t like to defend little islands. And I hate loosing them! Having my enemies close is what I prefer.

Continents normal, because it's obviously designed to be the most balanced. Usually stick to default climate settings as well. However, like some other posters, I like randomising EVERYTHING, because you genuinely don't know what to expect and can't plan too far in advance. I've just had the exact opposite situation playing on the map of the real world, and I miss the exploration.

Yes, continents normal is the most balanced, but I prefer continents great or pangaea normal (while playing on an easy level like Chieftain or Warlord).

Typically I play mid-size (70%) continents on a medium to large map (tending more toward the latter lately), which is how I voted here, though occasionally for reasons I stated in another thread, I play a large map with archipelago and 60% water.

Continents Normal, because I love the seperation and possibility for a Cold-War style showdown between two superpowers.

Top Bottom