When do we declare war on TNT?

When do we declare war on TNT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well we do not have any MWs in position to go through the Torusopolis route just yet. We have those workers doing FP work there, they can build a road connection in 6 turns. We lose gems when we declare on TNT correct? Anything else?

The capital could go off worker duty to get a few more mounties up there + the spare sword or two that are sitting around defending. Workers road to Torusopolis. Jungle mounties trend up toward the road headed south and cut it. We may need 10-12 mounties for the job, plus protection, and a few at home to keep MIA at bay. Though I think the MIAs have spawned so many cities they dont have the troops to really invade us quickly. They dont have a galley chain set up at Ithaca, it is currently empty.

Advantages are we will pick up gems and incense within a few turns IF we take Torusopolis quickly. By cutting the road they wont be able to reinforce their position, and we let KISS take on the brunt of their military.

I think 12-15 turns we will be ready. We can short rush mounties from the capital and have 4-5 more to add to the stack in 12 turns. I think Turn 135 would be ideal.

Hi all, I have recently joined the team.

I would say it perhaps depends on how long KISS intend on staying at war with TNT. Whilst TNT are distracted in the north it would be an ideal time to grab the luxury towns in the jungle, so sometime in the next 5-7 turns.

If however KISS settle for peace within that time we might need longer to build up some stronger forces, say 20 turns time.

That's a tough one, we don't want to wait too long but we need some time to build some troops and get them into position. I think around 135-140 sounds right.

Top Bottom