When have you lost?

LKendter

Exterminate, exterminate, exterminate!!!
Supporter
As India:

Around 1300AD I finally get complete world maps. To my horror I find that the Persians and Babalyons have 20+ cities, while I have 8. Civ2, I would have wrote the game off. Worse, I discover Gunpower, and the only sources are with the Persians and Babalyons.

I am playing foward and will let you know, but have you starting deciding how to judgeGAME OVER!

I called my first game quits about 10 turns in when I started in the middle of a jungle and was attacked from the north and the south almost before I could breath.

Second game I started in the middle of a continent with 2 civs to the south, 3 civs to the north (lucky Russians and English each had a continent to themselves), and no source of iron or horses for a long time (i.e. - until I kicked some butt), but I'm doing really well now and should win NP.

Good time to quit is when you notice that your best units are 2 eras behind your closest neighbor.

ironfang

I am now the master of, "Maybe if I just had a fresh start..."

I've probably played the most games of anyone, but finished the least. I always seem to forget something.

I usually judge by what types of Military they have, and how easy it will be for me to expand. Sometimes I still try to duke it out until the very end.

I can't imagine having to do this in real life......
Ceaser: "Who knew they had THAT big of an army?"
Brutus: "I didn't save either!"

:slay:

Top Bottom