When should the victory chat be held?

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Well, this is it: The next turnchat in the game will likely be the last one for DG3. I want to schedule it for a time when as many people as possible can attend. I was thinking something like Saturday at 5:00 PM EST (22:00 GMT); is this a good time?

This will be up for about 24 hours before I make my decision.

Thats a good time for me. I'll pop in just to make myself feel that I was part of something ;)

From reading your summary, our victory seems promising, but certainly not guaranteed for this next chat. Germany could very well sabotage production of a key item, or even nuke our capitol in hopes of preventing us from completing our ship ahead of them.

It looks to be an interesting chat.

I place the chances of Germany (or anyh other nation) successfully preventing us from launching next turnchat as very slim. Sabotage would be annoying but it wouldn't cause more than a few turns of delay, and a nuclear strike against Noshuret would cause problems only because the capital must be connected to receive luxuries from trade deals and it would therefore cause massive disorder for a turn before we would be able to get the situation under control, and maybe two or three additional turns lost to science funding being diverted to luxuries. Also, if Germany tries this, we'd probably be able to do the same to Berlin. :nuke:

Heheheh. OK, comeon. I've got my spacesuit and my Tang and I'm ready to go. The date and time sounds good.

I can't be there from the start of the chat...maybe an hour after the chat has already started.

I won't be at the ceremony, but will be on board for lift off!

Reposting this here to make sure everybody sees it:

Something just came up, so I'm going to have to reschedule this chat. I'm going to push it to 2:30 PM EST (19:30 GMT, 21:30 RMT) on Saturday (tomorrow). I'm sorry for any inconvienences this may cause.

I can be available for that time :D :D :D

Top Bottom