When the computer say "I love you"

Do you happen to have the settings and seed number? Because monarch level is a little too difficult for me. Or wait, does the seed number also govern the resource locations or not?
Seed: 1993313
Huge Pangaea, 60% water,
normal climate,
temperate,
4 billion years,
8 opponants (9 total).

Most of the time feeding in the same details gives you exactly the same start, but not always. You can choose a different civ from Egypt as well, except swapping non-seafaring to seafaring or the other way round will give you a different start position for obvious reasons. ;)

CivAssist, a helper program, gives the map properties from any save.

It's a normal game in monarch level, with me against 8 AI.

Three differences whit standard C3C are :

1° It use Snoopy greener terrain. I think that add some ressources (or tobacco exist in original C3C ?).

2° You can build cities on mountains and swamps.
It's more logical and AI seem to like it (conquering a mountain city NEED preparation).

3° You can mine forests.
More logical again and give a big boost in shield to AI.

For the AI cities on the same line, i don't know what to say you, but with the rules 2 and 3, making cities in lines is probably doable for AI.

Seed: 1993313
Huge Pangaea, 60% water,
normal climate,
temperate,
4 billion years,
8 opponants (9 total).

Most of the time feeding in the same details gives you exactly the same start, but not always. You can choose a different civ from Egypt as well, except swapping non-seafaring to seafaring or the other way round will give you a different start position for obvious reasons. ;)

CivAssist, a helper program, gives the map properties from any save.

Thanks! :) I've been thinking about getting CivAssist, but I've been too lazy...

I'd like to know how others made out with this start as well. It would make for an interesting read.

it might make a good start for an SG for some smart players :lol: just to see how it could play out in many hands.

To get the same map and starting position, you need the EXACT number of seafaring tribes. Also, I usually play with the normal number of opponents on standard maps. Those things notwithstanding, I may try to generate that map sometime soon and play it.

Top Bottom