1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

When to get artifacts

Discussion in 'CivRev - Strategy & Tips' started by MorteEterna, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Terrapin

Terrapin Chieftain

"Court of Camelot" upgrades horses to Knights. If found early, it is so powerful as to be unbalancing. One or two vet knight armies in the BC era are generally all it takes to win by domination.

2. blackdaggr

blackdaggr Chieftain

Pharaoh's Needle is another game-changer. The best time to grab it is right after you finish researching Horseback Riding. It will give you Feudalism.

3. GooseTheHutt

GooseTheHutt Chieftain

I had to start a new account because my old e-mail no longer works, but I was playing a game last night and I realized that my friends and I tend to just grab wonders as they appear to make sure no one else grabs it. I found Atlantis but waited so I could research the techs that would not take long to get. I was nervous the entire time hoping no one else would come and grab it.

4. Mowhar

Mowhar Chieftain

Before finding atlantis i "always" circle it, while researching all tech that takes 1-2 turns to develop.
    When all tech than I can develop costs at least 3 turns, I will get at least 9 turns of science production, instead of the minimum 3 turns worth.