Where are the reviews?

Someone in the game press posted somewhere last week that IGN's preview was coming on Friday and everyone else on Monday (if they were on time). Hopefully they'll start coming in soon - for some reason I can't load Gamespot right now though.

Of course, how much can a reviewer who only had the game for a few days tell you about the most important thing, whether the game has the legs to last for months or years on your hard drive.

IGN not only did a written review but they got a 7 minute video review to go with it that shows a lot of the combat scenes in action. Including knights taking out a helicopter gunship!

Ashmantious said:
IGN not only did a written review but they got a 7 minute video review to go with it that shows a lot of the combat scenes in action. Including knights taking out a helicopter gunship!

I thought that was cool, myself. Dunno why he had such a problem with it.
clang! boom! crash!
<g>

I just picture the knight throwing his sword into the heli's blades, and down it would go...maybe...or he might throw it into the cockpit. Sure, it's unlikely, but that's why it only happens once in a hundred thousand battles.

Top Bottom